ISQOLS 2017 CONFERENCE
TOWARDS A BETTER SOCIETY
September 28th-30th, 2017
The International Society for Quality-of-life Studies (ISQOLS) is holding its 15th Conference from September 28th to 30th 2017 in the beautiful city of Innsbruck, Austria. The conference’s theme is “Quality-of-life: Towards a Better Society”.
ISQOLS conferences provide a space for scholars to present their research findings on quality-of-life, well-being, and happiness, as well as to discuss their relevance for policy making. ISQOLS gathers scholars from all corners of the world, from many disciplines, with different methodological and theoretical perspectives, and following different approaches, but with one common goal: generating research-based knowledge to contribute to the well-being in societies.
Call for Abstracts, Posters and Symposia Organization
- Abstracts must be submitted using the online submission portal found on the conference website: http://www.isqols2017.org/
- Abstracts will be submitted to the different tracks of the conference. Submitting authors are requested to carefully check the entire list of tracks to ensure they submit to the most appropriate track. safest online gambling
- Each track will be chaired by two or more track chairs appointed by the Scientific Committee. The track chairs will assess the submissions within their tracks. The Scientific Committee has the final decision on the inclusion of abstracts and on the final presentation format and time.
- Deadline for the abstract submission is February 14th, 2017.
- Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed to the presenting author by March 30th, 2017; together with detailed information and guidelines.
We are looking forward to receiving your contributions.
|Mariano Rojas||Stefan Höfer|
|ISQOLS, President 2017-8||Chair local organizing committee|
Reminder! ISQOLS members receive a significant conference registration discount! Join our renew your ISQOLS 2017 membership now by visiting: